Conveen Optima is Coloplast's award-winning male external catheter for men with urinary incontinence. Discreet, reliable, and very easy to use, Conveen is the preferred incontinence solution by most patients.
· The double-grip strip ensures easy and smooth roll-out for a secure fit even for nurses wearing gloves.
· The anti-leakage system is designed to give you the best possible security. The anti-leakage system consists of a push ring with sure grip ribs for secure connection to the collecting bag, an anti-kink bellow to stop kinks ensuring a free flow, and balanced adhesive for reliability while still being easy and painless to remove.
· The male external catheter is made of PSX silicone material, which is stretchy and breathable allowing for a perfect fit.
· The Conveen Optima has built-in balanced adhesive, which means it is reliable and skin friendly. It makes the catheter fits securely to the penis and causes no skin irritations. Each sheath can be worn for up to 24 hours.
· The easy-to-open packaging is compact and discreet. Conveen Optima comes in a compact lightweight plastic shell, which can be disposed of in the normal household waste.
· Not made with natural rubber latex.