Dynarex Safe-Touch® blue nitrile exam gloves are crafted from specially formulated nitrile rubber for unbeatable puncture resistance and elasticity as compared to other glove materials. The ambidextrous gloves are designed with textured fingertips for increased grip and minimum 3 mil THK for increased tactile sensitivity. A polymer lining and beaded cuff prevent tears and ensure the gloves are easy-to don. The gloves fit securely around the wrist and have hand conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue. Frequently used in many settings including medical facilities, EMS and law enforcement markets, long term care facilities, tattoo shops, hair salons and more.
- Designed for tactile sensitivity and puncture-resistance
- Extra ordinary strength and puncture-resistance while maintaining tactile sensitivity
- Feature textured fingertips that provide enhanced grip and dexterity
- Beaded cuffs for easy on and off
- Like all medical gloves, these are powder-free
100/ Box, 10 Boxes/Case